Friday, September 09, 2005

The Pay Day

Babyshambles-Fuck Forever

Went to the post office to get some postal order for convo fees. Had some argument with the Head of Finance.

Head: You’ve seen me before right?

Student: Yes.

Head: What brings you here?

Student: (Pushing the LGI form to his front)

Head: Oh, the LGI form. Are you from Indon? (Geez, I was Singaporean last time but today…)

Student: No. I’m not(Smiling).

Head: I’m sorry, I’m sorry.You still studying?

Student: No. I’m graduating.

Head: RM 100 per month?(looking at the payment scheme) I’m sorry I can’t allow this…

Student: But I can’t afford to pay more than that.

Head: Ok let me see(taking a calculator and start hitting the numbers). OK, you have to pay RM600 per month. Only if you agree to sign this, then I’ll allow you to graduate.

Student: If I sign, then that’s a lie cos I can’t pay.

Head: Let me see(taking calculator and start to hit the numbers again)OK, this is how much you have to pay…RM380 per month. You know what I like about you? You’re realistic. You are not like other students who just sign to whatever figures I gave them. But you have to sign this form. Are you working?

Student: Yes. I’m working and using my SPM certificate to apply the job since I have no result transcript to show them.

Head: You see, you’re asking to be pampered…

Student: I’m not asking you to pamper me.

Head: You have to be competitive. You have to convince them…

Student: That is not fair.

Head: What is not fair?

Student: Trying to convince without any prove.

Head: You see, we’re here to help our students. If they ask you about the certificate, you just let them know that they have to contact the university and we’ll be happy to issue them any related documents. You just come and see me if you have any problem.

I have no choice but to trust this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home