Friday, September 23, 2005

The Rehearsal

Kasabian-LSF

Went to Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil for the rehearsal. Lots of people were already there when we arrived. Typical thing happened. I saw Nef passed by me while I’m in the long queue to get into the stadium. Not sure whether he saw me or not, but he’s graduating too! In the stadium, I found out that only those who came in early get to join the rehearsal! The other were to observe from the spectators seats upstairs! It’ll be long if all of us were to do the rehearsal. I was one of the early birds. Saw Nef seating up there. I’m sure he saw me too since I was seated in the last row. He could easily see me I guess. Hehe. Ugh, I’m tired of this he-sees-me-and-I-see-him thing. The rehearsal took almost 5 hours. Couldn’t find Nef after that. I think he left earlier. Met familiar faces after the rehearsal. Some of them didn’t like my mohawk hairdo. Don’t give a damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home