Friday, September 23, 2005

The Dinner

Foo Fighters-Best of You

Everyone was wearing that damn ‘batek’ except Faze and me. I don’t have it and I don’t like wearing it anyway. I mean, it look hideous. I just don’t like it. I wear the shirt that I bought yesterday…and my trusted Levi’s jeans. Hehe. While waiting to get in…

Hag: Mate, Nef’s behind you!

Mate: Huh?(Happy that this sexy stalker is still stalking him)

Hag: Really, he’s just behind you. Don’t you see him? He’s been behind you while you were busy talking with your friends!

Mate: Shit. Who’s he with?(I don’t know why I swear but I dare not look behind me. Coward!)

Hag: He’s with his friends. Girlfriends.

Mate: Ugh. (Despise by the fact that Nef is with girls)

Hag: I think he’s with his girlfriend.

Mate: (Are you trying to hurt me?)

Hag: Oh look. He’s taking a table behind us!

Mate: Hehe.

Hag: Quick! Look behind you. He’s not looking here.

Mate: (Looking behind and saw Nef in plain brown shirt)Is his girlfriend pretty?

Hag: No.

Mate: Good.

Hag: He’s just like you. He’s not wearing ‘batik’ and donning spiky hair. You guys should be together.

Mate: (Smiling and proud to have a supportive hag)

Hag: Look. He’s taking a seat that allows him to see you clearly!

Mate: (Smiling and looking back carefully. Our eyes met but he tries to look the other way. The girls he came with are no where in sight) Hey, if that’s really his girlfriend, why didn’t they sit together?

Hag: You’re right.

Mate: Maybe she’s not his girlfriend(Trying to pacify himself). Why is he alone there?(At this moment, Nef seating alone and looks like waiting for his friends to come)

While having our dinner…

Hag: Mate, he keeps looking here at you!

Mate: Let him be.

Hag: Quick. Go and talk to him!

Mate: Are you crazy? What would his friends say? What if his friends ask him about me? He might tell them that he didn’t know me!

Hag: Mmm.

And the night goes without any progress between Nef and me. The meal sucks anyway. None of us left with the lucky draw prizes. Managed to find Shake and co. on the other side of the indoor stadium though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home