Monday, September 26, 2005

The Grieve

Coldplay-Fix You Daniel Powter-Bad Day

I’m so disappointed by my own insensitivity, my wait-and-see attitude. I was cocky. I mean, I should’ve go to Nef and tell him straight, man to man, what I’ve been wanting to say for the past 5 years! But I didn’t! I blew it! Instead, I waited for him to make the move! He couldn’t because I was surrounded by my friends all the time that night and I think he’s not that sure too! It’s my mistake! I should’ve go to him when he was alone at the table that night! And now it’s too late! We will never see each other again after this. Nef oh Nef. I’m so sorry. I should have make the move! It’s too late! It’s too late now! Damn it! Damn it! I was such a fool! There’s nothing I can do now! Though we live nearby, I’m not sure whether he still lives there. Hardly see him nowadays! What if he’s gone to his hometown? You’re so stupid mate! So stupid! You let the very last chance go! Don’t you see it? It’s your very last chance mate! Your fucking last chance! No more! Finished! You’re so useless! You won’t see him anymore! Ever! Period! There’s no need to cry now! It’s useless and it won’t bring him back! Now pack your bag and run as far as you can from here because you’re doing no good to yourself here. You leave so many sad things here. You hadn’t change a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home