Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Song

Third Eye Blind-'Jumper' I know that this is an old song but while I'm listening to Fly FM last night, this DJ told a story behind it. It turned out that this song is about Stephen Jenkins' friend who committed suicide by jumping from a ledge(hence, 'jumper') because he is gay. I tried to look further about this from the Net but failed to find any. Hope anyone who knows the story will share it with me by providing any related links. "Everyone's got to face down the demons"-Jumper

2 Comments:

Blogger Musang said...

i don't know if you've found the link you want, but i hope this would be any good if not.

cheers!

http://experts.about.com/q/Third-Eye-Blind-624/Jumper.htm

8/5/06 11:53 am  
Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

I love this song... nice blog! got here via my sis musang's blog

10/5/06 6:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home