Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Concert

Though not a big fan of Indonesian rock band, I went to 'Pesta Malam Indonesia' (Indon Fest) yesterday. It was a last-minute decision and it was made under constant insistence by Di who faithfully persuaded me to go with the usual 'The Loft' clique. Which mean, another straight-acting outing. It was only me and the other two cute guys(yes, they are!) who still didn't buy the ticket. The rest bought their discounted tickets(they got the RM80 tickets for RM60) days before. We(me and the two cute guys) were lucky because these friends who worked at the concert gave us the RM80 tickets for only RM50! Heh. Lucky devils. Most of the bands performed really well especially the most-awaited act, Dewa 19. Noted as the 'U2' of the South-East Asia, Dewa 19 drove the mostly-Indon crowd crazy. Though I only know 2 or 3 of their songs, I enjoyed it as much especially their last number 'Laskar Cinta' (Soldier of Love) where the lyric promotes peace and love. And now I know that their drummer is fucking beautiful. Heh.

The drenched ticket and wristband. We were soaked in heavy rain half-way the concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home