Monday, April 10, 2006

The Voice

I don't know whether it's really like what we think but my room mate and I heard this voice, a ghost voice around 4 am today! It couldn't be my imagination or I begin to hear voices in my head because my room mate heard it too. It turned out later that one of my housemates saw this figure peeking into the house from the sliding door. I don't know whether to believe it or not but the previous tenant also claimed that he saw this figure too. As long as 'it' didn't harm anyone, I'm alright with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr RM said...

sungguh menakutkan... hee hee

14/4/06 10:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you Malaysian. Register your beatiful blog in the Malaysia Fwenz Blog. For more information click this link http://www.fwenz.info/

16/4/06 2:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home