Monday, April 03, 2006

The Movie

I finally had the chance to watch 'Capote'. Fucking good movie that I almost curse myself for not watching it earlier. The fact that the main character is gay should not undermine my view and compliment for this movie. I'd still love it even if he's straight. No doubt about it. I let myself listen to a couple of song from 'Doves' and 'Blur' before I write this. Reason? It's just that these British rock things allow me to arrange words in my head, sometimes dragged me to ponder about what I'm going to do with my vulnerable life and often give me ideas of what to write, of what's the right word to put to describe things. I don't know where all these come from but it worked for me. OK, back to 'Capote', Philip Seymour Hoffman really gives an unforgettable performance. He truly deserved the Oscar's Best Actor Award. Now I'm thinking of buying Capote's 'In Cold Blood'...Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home