Sunday, March 05, 2006

The End

While I was preparing to take my shower, I received a message from J: J: I dont know what is our status now. I'm at Zade's now. I'm going back tonight. If you come, means we're still an item. If not, then so be it. I don't know what to say. Me: I think we are not an item anymore. But I hope we don't become enemies. Let's settle this maturely. Let's not fight. It's not your fault. It's mine. I've been thinking that I'm not giving you any good. I'm not good enough for you. You deserved better. We are still friends right? J: But I love you. Me: You loved a wrong guy. You deserved better than me. Believe me. J: Or you have someone else? Me: Honestly, I don't. I'm not the kind that left someone for another guy and I'm not the kind that can easily get another guy. J: Please come to Zade's. I'm going back tonight. Me: I'm sorry I can't. J: Please see me at Zade's. We didn't know when are we going to see each other again. I'm going to be busy. For the last time, please fulfill my request. You are the one who said we should end this maturely. Me: We'll see each other again but not today. J: Please, I want to have sex with you for the last time as a couple. I want you to fuck me like you always want. Me: I'm sorry I can't. It's not right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home