Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Opinion

I asked Yon's opinion on how to tell the truth to J. I asked her if it's OK for me to tell J that I have another guy(when in fact I'm not!) and that's why I want to break-up. She disagreed and insisted me to tell J what I really feel. Man, I'm not good at this. Really. She told me to write an email(considering that I'm not ready to tell J verbally) and just send it without looking back. "Just write what you feel and send it without looking back, otherwise, you'll have to amend things which is going to make things harder", she said. Earlier on today, a customer asked me on how to compose an email using his Yahoo account and even I'm not obliged to attend to such enquiry, I did. Now the table has turned and I'm asking my best friend's opinion on how to compose an email. A break-up email that is. Am I lampooning myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home