Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Boyfriend

Went to Subang yesterday to see my boyfriend. I didn't really want to see him because I realised I don't really like him. Yes, I've been telling this to myself for thousands of times and I didn't have the guts to tell him. I don't want to hurt his feelings. He's been too kind to me and I owed him lots of good deeds. We met at Zade's house where the queers gathered once a month. J was kissing my lips when I woke this morning. They just got back from MT which I decided not to go due to the self-imposed restriction. Not this month. After all, I don't really like MT. I prefer The Loft though it's not a favourite queers hang out, they play music that I like. Back to J, we were smooching in the presence of 2 other friends(God knows whether they had fall to sleep at that time). I was reluctant at first but he kept on caressing me, roaming his fingers all over my body, hoping to turn me on. He even tried to fingering me once more and like before, I moved his hand from going further. That's it. He just didn't get it. I don't like it. But I ended up with cum all over my chest. He jerked me off. His favourite pastime. What Zade told me is true. J won't let me fuck him anymore. I only fucked him once and that was when we first had sex. After that, he didn't let me to. He said it hurts him and he couldn't bare it. Not even on my birthday. What more can I say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home