Friday, March 03, 2006

The Deception

We've been duped! Big time! The job agency that we put our trusts on deceited us by silently shrinking our wages! I was undergoing another training today (which is carefully embedded under their scam scheme) when a group of my colleagues gathered among themselves talking about our latest confusing payslips. They tried to seek explanations from the job agency's staff who's placed in the HR department but I've been told that she walked off after knowing that we're going after her. Attempts to contact her through her handphone failed. She switched off her phone! One scared bitch, ain't she? Some of us had the chance to talk to one of the HR people and she told them that she's going to make things clear next Monday. Some of us even decided not to take calls today. Typical response from disgruntled labors. One of the senior colleague showed me a copy of the agency's salary guide and I found out that we were getting less than we deserved. Amazed, I made another few copies and distributed it among my colleagues and resulting to numerous reaction. How should I put it......yes, hysterical and dejected! Hysterical that we've been deceived en masse and dejected that we know we deserved better than we get. My life is getting funnier. Heh. Thank you for calling TMNet, have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home