Friday, April 14, 2006

The Anxiety

I went to OU's TGV to watch 'Gubra'(Anxiety) last night and all I can say is, it was damn good that I'm going to watch it again! I think we have enough review on this beautiful movie and I don't think I should jump into the bandwagon. It's only that I want to share my 120-minutes long 'experience' with these two women who sat next to me and keep on commenting along the movie: Woman 1 : "I bet he's going to 'samak'(Muslim cleansing ritual) after this" (upon seeing the muezzin touching a three-legged dog while on his way to the 'surau')
Woman 2: "Mmmmm"
Woman 1: "Eh, he didn't 'samak' lar!" (upon seeing the muezzin calling to prayer without performing 'samak')
Man, wasn't she making a fool of herself?

1 Comments:

Blogger Efarojie said...

teringin aku nak tgk cite ni :(
tak sempat pon tengok...

22/4/06 12:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home