Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Bitch

Not feeling well today. I rang my office to inform them but this bitch answered. She promised to bring me to the clinic tonight. When the night came, I texted her. She didn’t reply. Pissed off, I went out to watch a match between Liverpool and Rovers(Cisse managed to score a goal. The match ended with 1-0). We confronted each other when we met outside the house.

Me: Hey, are you trying to fool me?

Bitch: Why should I? (In her bitchy way)

Suddenly Ray get into the limelight.

Ray: What’s going on here?

Me: Promise went down the drain…

Bitch: (Mumbling something only bitch like her understands)

She’s known for her ‘imbalance acts’. I shouldn’t trust her in the first place. My mistake. In fact, I shouldn’t trust anyone right now. Not even myself. Bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home