Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Pledge

Nirvana-You Know You’re Right

I made a pledge to myself that I would wait for him. No other man can replace him. Even if he has someone else. I’d wait. He’s what I want. Period.

Not feeling well today. Had fever since 3 days ago. Getting worst today. Hopefully it’s not dengue. Well, even if it’s dengue, then it’s good cos I’m going to die. Didn’t go to work. Anyway, who works on Saturday? Getting sick of this job! Thinking of getting a real one, a real job. Man, everyone else had a steady job but I’m still doing this bloody job! I’m sick of this life. I shouldn’t have pursued my degree at this uni. If I weren’t, I wouldn’t meet Nef. And I wouldn’t have to crack my head thinking about him everyday too. And I wouldn’t end up in this straight colony too. And I’d probably had a Law degree from London (but working class people like me won’t have such opportunities here, not in Malaysia). And I’d be a lawyer who plays drums in a rock band. And I'd have a boyfriend who understands. And I’d be a better, happier person than what I am today.

Is it too much to ask? Is it too perfect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home