Monday, October 10, 2005

The Shooting

This is the first time I post pictures. I somehow got excited by the recent happenings in my neighbourhood. The busy neighbourhood somehow got busier with the shooting going on. The way I see it, they’re not making movie. I think it’s a programme for the coming Deepavali celebration, judging by the many Indians and Africans who took part and the music they played. The shooting was made at night and I think they only shot one scene there. The same scene was repeated again and again until I got sick of waiting. The scene was where all the actors say “Yay” in unison from the balconies of the two abandoned flats. Yup. That was all they did the whole night. I didn’t take the picture though.

The set near where I live. I wish I could get a clearer shot but damn it, it’s either the camera or I’m just a lousy photographer.

The Smoke Man smoking the set. Notice the small guy with the blue towel on his shoulder. I think he’s the Director because he seems to give orders to everyone there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home