Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Guts

I suddenly had the guts to call Nef. Yes, I have his number which I got early this year from my housemate who befriends him! But damn, it asked me to leave message on the voice mailbox! I found out that today is not a good day, based on the Feng Shui. Maybe that’s why I couldn’t get through his line! Or possibly because he had switched off his mobile.Fuck it! I decided to call him tomorrow.

This is what I’d probably say if I get to talk to him.

Me: Hello. Can I speak to Nef?

Nef: Speaking. Who’s this?

Me: It’s me, Mate. I know you and you know me. But we had never talked to each other before.

Nef: (silence)

Me: Hello there. Are you OK? Can we talk?

And the conversation goes on where we talk about our pasts, where he tells me how hard he tried to talk to me, to approach me and my selfish self.

What a queer fantasy eh? Man, am I insane?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home