Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Band

Angels & Airwave - The Adventure Muse's latest single is a disaster. Well, in my humble opinion. I chatted with this guy through YM 2 days ago and he asked me whether I like Muse (after I told him that I worship Radiohead). We just know each other through Teri. He just broke up. His ex-boyfriend left him for another guy. He's cute. Good. He's in a band. Turned me on. He's Sabahan. God, I want to rape him. Alright, alright, back to the real story. Heh. So, I told him I like Muse too. But after I listened to 'Super Massive Black Hole', I think I like the OLD Muse better. The one that make me glued their badge on my laptop's lid 2 years ago to tell the world that I listen to their great music. I'm really...dejected. They suck big time this round. P/S: Teri, if you read this, shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home