Friday, December 02, 2005

The Bloody Agency

Razorlight-Somewhere Else Nope. They didn't call me until today. Fucking agency. It's Kelly Services(there I go...ah fuck it). Don't trust these people. You know how it feels while waiting for something uncertain? It sucks. I feel like shit. They should have called me by now no matter if I got the job or not. I have other shits to do other than waiting for their bloody call. I've decided not to go to work today and never will. That shithole had done enough for me. So it's official, I'm jobless! Damn it! I really hope on this one! What should I do now?! I'm doomed! Big time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Legolas said...

Yeah, I know how you feel, and they don't care at all. I know this is old tune, but don't give up yet. Every failure will help you to succeed. :-)

And thanks for dropping by.

4/12/05 5:36 pm  
Blogger Musang said...

thanx for the wish.

i'm getting healthy slowly.

:-)

6/12/05 9:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear,
why don't you go ww.kwx.com.my? try it.
or else, you could always find other head hunters in KL. Hmmm I wish I could hire you..but I just started my own..hmmmm.

17/12/05 11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home