Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Gay Club

Went to this gay club at Hotel Istana called ‘The Musictheque’. My first time there. I only went to straight clubs before with my straight friends(who had no fucking idea that I’m fucking gay). But tonight, I found my gay colony, my gay friends. We went there after midnight. Lots of beautiful people there. Had lots of fun. I know this friend of a friend had something on me. He even kissed me (on the cheek OK) and thanked me for dancing with him. He told me that I look like his ex-boyfriend. I don’t know, it seems that every time I meet new friends, they’ll tell me that I look like someone they know or they would say that they’ve seen me before but couldn't recall where. Fuck it. I’m getting used to it. We had one hell of good night. I was bloody wet. Had fun till 5am! The place was damn good. The crowds made it better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home